It is always a busy time at the school. Be sure to check our list below of ongoing and upcoming events and activities so you don’t miss a thing:
- Parent Teacher Interviews – Nov 15 – 18
Parents are encouraged to meet with their child’s teacher to find out how they are doing so far this school year. (Progress reports for students went out last week)
But what questions should you ask in only a 15 minute interview?
People for Education have put together a great tip sheet that we hope will help you navigate this very important meeting
- Scholastic Book Fair – Nov 15 – 18 in the library. Drop in before or after your interview
- PA Day – Nov 18 – no school
- School Council Meeting – Wednesday, Nov 23 at 6:30pm
- Movie Night – Friday, November 25th. See previous post for more information.
Fundraisers to help with Holiday Gifts:
- NEW Jockvale Spiritweardeadline is Nov 28th!! Choose from full zip hoodies, long sleeve Ts, toques and jogging pants (navy only) in pink and navy. Adult sizes too.
- QSP Magazine catalog offers 100s of excellent magazines for a great discount. You can buy for yourself, as a gift, renew subscriptions and Jockvale receives about $10 per magazine.For more info…click here or contact Vanessa Sweeney at 613-823-2051.
- Mabel’s Labels ongoing … but perfect to identify your New Jockvale spiritwear!!!